Cyber Security Systems Services – Protect Your Applications & Network
GJS offers a variety of services from information security consulting to assessing, testing, and improving the protection of applications and networks for companies operating in healthcare, manufacturing, banking, retail, telecommunications, and other industries.
Expert Security Systems Services
Our security experts develop a personal approach to each customer based on best practices and enriched with our own experience. We are ready to support our clients at all project stages.
- 16 years in cyber Security Systems services.
- More than 150 implemented projects in security consulting.
- Certified ethical hackers equipped with a wide set of skills in the area.
- IBM Silver Business Partner.
Cyber Security Systems Services by GJS
We offer our customers a variety of cybersecurity services to:
- Significantly reduce the number of security weaknesses in web, mobile, and desktop applications, as well as in our clients’ networks.
- Ensure their constant compliance with appropriate regulations and standards (PCI DSS, GDPR, HIPAA).
Security assessment and planning
- Information security consulting
- Security testing of IT infrastructures and its components
- Stress testing: emulation of DDoS / DoS attacks
- Security code review
- Mobile device management and mobile application management
- Cloud security
- Web application security
- DDoS protection
- Email security
- Firewalls, IDS / IPS, DLP implementation and setting
- Antivirus protection
Security assessment & planning
GJS delivers full-scale security assessment and planning services for the components of IT infrastructures:
Web, mobile, desktop applications Network services Remote access software IoT devices Employee behavior Client-side.
We help our customers to identify their security risks and define the measures to mitigate the risks by offering our competencies in the areas listed below.
Information security consulting
Our security experts will consult you on the possible ways of monitoring the robustness of your cyberenvironment against security threats, detecting vulnerabilities in your network or apps, improving the performance of your information security solutions, and ensuring the protection of your sensitive data.
Stress testing: Emulation of DDoS / DoS attacks
GJS’s security testing team evaluates the stability of your infrastructure and its components by testing it beyond normal operational capacity with the use of special tools such as Siege and Apache JMeter. We apply our expertise to emulate denial of service (DoS) or distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks against your network or applications to:
- Determine whether the robustness of software or hardware is satisfactory under stress conditions (e.g., heavy network traffic, process loading).
Identify potential errors that can occur in case of system overloading.
Security testing of IT infrastructures & its components
We uncover security loopholes in the components of our customers’ IT environments. GJS’s security team carefully checks the protection level of your IT infrastructure and defines measures to reduce the number of security weaknesses inside your network and apps.
Poorly coded and insufficiently protected applications can put a company at risk and result in data breaches. GJS offers their skills and knowledge in assessing and testing the security of applications (web, mobile, desktop), as well as finding ways to help their customers to achieve the effective protection of the corporate data stored locally or remotely.
Security code review
Each programming language has its quirks that may cause security flaws during the development phase. GJS’s security experts detect existing loopholes before your applications ‘go live.’
Our security engineers conduct automated and manual security code review and engage senior developers and architects (if needed) to help you to:
- Detect mistakes introduced into an application during its development to improve software quality and increase its protection level.
- Highlight weak points in the source code of your app where vulnerabilities may potentially occur.
Find the most cost-efficient ways to eliminate security weaknesses identified in applications.
Mobile device management and mobile application management
With the proliferation of mobile devices, mobile applications and programs used within corporate networks, enterprises face the need to manage and secure their usage. GJS offers their expertise in applying the appropriate device management policies and implementing control measures to the installation of new mobile apps.
Our security testing team has a wide experience in correctly installing and tuning mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) solutions like Microsoft Intune to ensure mobile security. We can fine-tune mobile security services you choose to apply and set the necessary policies properly for you to:
- Ensure the compliance of devices (both corporate and personal) and applications with your internal security policies and requirements.
Control how your employees exploit and share corporate information via their mobile devices and the apps they use.
GJS helps their customers to secure their cloud solutions. Being a Gold Microsoft Business Partner, we have the necessary experience to tune special security components, such as Azure Security Center, allowing security management and threat protection across cloud workloads.
GJS’s security engineers can apply appropriate cloud security measures and configure cloud protection solutions to ensure:
- Constant and efficient monitoring of the security of your cloud applications.
- Analysis of the event logs from your cloud solutions and prompt detection of suspicious activities.
- Remediation of security weaknesses potentially existing in your cloud environment.
Application of the necessary security policies to make your cloud solutions meet the appropriate security standards.
Web application security
GJS’s security experts ensure proper protection of a website, a web app, or web services.
- Our security testing team carries out a vulnerability assessment to check whether the proper encryption, authentication, and other security measures are applied in a web app, a web service, or a website.
- Upon the evaluation results, our security engineers provide customers with valuable recommendations on how to improve the protection level of their web solutions.
We offer penetration testing services (as a one-time or a regular service) to provide customers with detailed information on real security threats they may face and identify the most critical security weaknesses to let our customers prioritize remediation measures and apply necessary security patches.
We can help our customers to keep their corporate information safe in email communication and secure from unauthorized access, loss, etc. GJS’s security experts will protect your network from phishing, spamming, malware, and other attacks against email services. Having worked with the solutions offered by major vendors, such as FortiGate and Cisco, we’ve gained the required experience to:
- Integrate an email security solution you choose into your company’s infrastructure to ensure its smooth operation.
- Perform the tuning of the chosen email security service to prevent your sensitive corporate data from being lost or (un)intentionally shared via email by your employees.
Configure your email security solution properly to reduce the probability your company will face email security threats.
Firewalls, IDS / IPS, DLP implementation & setting
GJS’s security team implements and sets the security rules of special solutions to control incoming network traffic, scan it to detect and block potential attacks. We offer you the following cybersecurity measures to apply:
- Hardware or software firewall protection to avoid identity theft, malware, online fraud, and other common cyberthreats that may come from the internet.
- An intrusion detection system (IDS) to promptly warn your system administrators on suspicious activities inside your network, and an intrusion prevention system (IPS) to block the attacks before they turn into serious security issues.
A data loss prevention (DLP) system to prevent critical corporate information from coming outside your network due to the users’ reckless behavior.
GJS’s security engineers configure antivirus protection to:
- Improve the security of the network from viruses, spyware, and other types of malicious software coming from the internet or external drives.
- Increase the protection of your network against phishing and spoofing internet attacks that aim at stealing your sensitive data.
- Provide your system administrators with advanced control over any web activities happening across your network to prevent various types of cyberthreats from affecting the security of your corporate data.
Remove potentially harmful software and threats, thus blocking their way further inside your network.
GJS delivers one-time services to assess, test and improve the protection level of your network, application or another component of the IT environment. This cooperation model may help you to form an opinion on the vendor and decide whether to cooperate with them afterwards. When getting acquainted with the part of IT environment the customer wants to protect, our security testing team thoroughly studies the details, e.g., gathers and understands the information on software installed on the devices in the network. After that, our security engineers carry out the appropriate cybersecurity services and draw up a report of the achieved results.
Opting for specialized managed services (managed vulnerability assessment, managed email security, managed cloud security) means building long-term relationships with one vendor. Once we gather the information on your IT infrastructure in the course of the first project, we can subsequently assess, test, or improve your security level spending less time on the project and reducing the costs for you. To prevent a decrease in the protection of your IT infrastructure elements, GJS suggests putting the appropriate services in your list of regular tasks. We have the necessary resources to ensure compliance with your company’s security needs and regulatory requirements.
Managed IT services
GJS provides security services as part of our comprehensive managed IT services for complex IT systems on a remote basis to ensure that our customers stay technologically advanced and protected at the same time. We offer integration, maintenance and ensuring the security on LANs and VPNs, IDSs/IPSs and firewalls, antivirus protection.
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
We Create Fully Connected Systems So You Can Focus On Your Business