Servers installation, configuration & maintenance
“Your server is the heart of your network, and its hardware and software must be custom-tailored to your office computing needs. Your computer network must also be properly maintained to function properly and avoid system downtime or loss of computer data.
What is Server Maintenance, Configuration & Maintenance
Server maintenance involves keeping a server software updated and running so that a computer network can operate smoothly.
Regular preventive maintenance will keep the application software running as expected and will help avoid a total or partial network failure.
Lets GJs Experts Optimize Your Server
Server maintenance, Configuration & Maintenance tasks include reviewing the server’s performance, ensuring that automated system monitoring utilities are properly installed and configured, identifying potential security risks and backing up data at regular intervals.
- checking server log files
- assessing hard disk space
- examining folder permissions
- monitoring network temperature applications
- ensuring adequate redundancy of systems
- examining security features
- installing security software patches
- reading server logs for security alerts or evidence of computer hacking attempts
- updating antivirus software on all computers on the network
- updating critical service packs and software updates
- performing regular comprehensive back-ups to ensure that vital data can be retrieved from storage in the event of a system failure
GJS IT Solutions will perform a complimentary technology assessment and deliver a cost-effective, rock-solid network design that is scalable for future growth. We can also provide the regular server maintenance that your computer systems require.
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
We Create Fully Connected Systems So You Can Focus On Your Business